Monday, August 31, 2015

Kissing Lizards


Hello Mom,
That's awesome that you found Elder Fietkau's blog! He's so cool-- he was a convert for a year when he came out on his mission and he's one of the wisest and most spiritual kids I know, I really enjoyed serving around him:)

That's awesome Kate and Ella are doing Peter Pan! Film it so I can watch later. I can't believe Kate broke her arm again! Tell her I'm sending her all my loving healing energy.

The hurricane storm thing didn't even rain over here! In fact there's a drought in Jamacia right now. Since they don't irrigate, all the crops are starting to die. Don't worry, the mission has a great system for huricanes and TONS of precautions against them.

Thanks for sending the stuff mom, that means a lot and I've really missed my mints:)

Sorry I don't have as many pictures this week, not to much happened. But we did have 22 lessons which is the most I've ever had, but this is the 5th week in a row not having any one at church. People just don't like to come to church unless it's the one next door:) And literally every house has a church next door, half the time I think people choose their denomination based on which church is closest:)
I love you so much mom 

Love Luke

This picture is kinda random but seriously what are they doing!?!?!


Me and Elder Ashworth had some extra time the other day so we decided to branch out in to our area... we got lost in the middle of some million acre orange orchard, but it was really pretty:)


Burning some Gs in the front yard... perks to living in Jamaica. Got some trash?... burn it. Where? Anywhere.



2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha boys and burning man. One day they'll lose eyebrows I know it ;)
    So what should we do for him for Christmas? I'm trying to think of something. Are you gonna send him something? Maybe we could just add to yours? Ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only problem with burning like that is the acrid air...it was like that in Vietnam. No wonder everyone wears those masks! The pollution can be horrible. Hopefully it's better than that in Jamaica? Melissa's right...time to start thinking about Christmas. Do you know things he may want/need?

    ReplyDelete